According to Kashrut dietary laws, after Shechita all blood must be promptly removed from the carcass. The line which we produce completely follows all the Kashering steps:
- soaking beef quarter-carcasses for half an hour
- short dripping before salting
- manual application of salt
- lefting well-covered meat for about an hour (absorbing blood by salt)
- pre-eliminary rinsing of excess salt
- three times rinsing by soaking in tubs
- forwarding koshered meat to the cold store.
The process meets all requirements, ensures very high accuracy of blood extraction and runs automatically (with the exception of activities that must be performed manually), which reduces the workload and allows for greater productivity.